onsdag 21 mars 2012

.:Stamps and scissors:.

How I love all of this! First of all... Love is probably not a strong enough word for the feelings I have for this little boy of mine! He has a heart of gold, a giggle that melts my heart and best of all he's filled with hugs and kisses.


Then there's the love I have for that scissor of mine ;) Figure-cutting is just so much FUN!
And then when it comes to stamps... There's just an endless way of using them! This stamp is a huge one! But I added just selected areas of the stamp with color and then smooched over the stamped area with a thin layer of color to soften the feeling and make it look worn.
One of my best tips probably when it comes to scrapbooking is try to make your photos in black and white. This makes it so much easier when selecting the papers and decorations to your project. :)
Have a great day everyone! And thanks for stopping by!
Hugs/ Karin

1 kommentar:

Annette sa...

Helt makalöst vacker layout... Roligt att se dig scrappa i den här stilen, du gör det så bra! KRAM

01 09 10