fredag 25 oktober 2013

.:Hugs & Love for Inkido:.

Hi Everyone ♥
It's friday and it's also right in the beginning of autumn here in Sweden.
A feeling of the past summer lingers in my head still but it's also a very warm feeling to be able to light some candles at dinnertime when the evening gets darker and darker.
So I figured I would make some cards for some friends to just say "hi" and so on.
I love sending a greeting just for no reason! It just feels good ♥
So first out a card with a hug for a friend :)
The second card has no title... And there's a reason for that...
A friend of mine is going through a tough time... And sending a card feels just right.
But this time I don't want to remind this friend of the things going on... I just wanna say hi and I'm thinking of you... And maybe it brings a smile on to a tired face. That's all...
And then there's also a darling child on the way... And as soon as he or she enters the world I'll put a name on the card ♥ Gotta love them cuties! ;)
And as my last post today... A layout with my favorite man in the world...
Not often captured in a pic, but this tiome I actually caught him in a hug and remembered to take a pic! ♥ This fall at a dinner among friends... Just being us....


Have a wonderful friday and I wish you all of the best for the upcoming weekend!
Stay happy. Stay warm and ofcourse... Stay crafty! ;)
Huge hugs ♥ /Karin~Kajsan

2 kommentarer:

Malin/malwa sa...

De vänner som får de korten kommer definitivt att le!

nbde2020 sa...

Tala om utseende - medan urtavlan på Breitling Premier B01 Norton Edition inte kräver något Norton-partnerskap, kan du titta på detta och se Norton svart och guld skina igenom. När jag kom in på motorcyklar var min pappa just där med mig och återupplevde sin tid på två hjul. Han har en mjuk plats för rolex replica Norton-markeringen, och jag antar att det gnuggade lite. Medan jag var ganska nöjd med min v-tvillingcykel, blev jag allvarligt frestad av de gamla skolans utseende på cyklarna som kom ut i början av 2000-talet, vilket gav oss scramblers och café racers i produktionsform. Och skulle du inte veta det, tillsammans med den medmärkt klockan, finns det verkligen en cykel.

01 09 10