torsdag 31 juli 2014

.:Thailand 2005:.

Hi! :)
 
Today I have a layout to show....
I found this Lovely sketch over at "once upon a sketh" and I just had to do a lo...
My theeme brings me back to 2005 and a five week long trip to Thailand.
I was actually a bit scared to go... the tsunami had just washed over some parts of the country with devestating results and going there brought mixed feelings to say the least...
Still... I'm so glad I got to go.
This experience will stay with me forever.
I never thought a place or a country would ever effect me in the way that Thailand did...
I will chesrish this trip for as long as I live.
Thiland 2005 will forever be in my heart ♥
And this is how my layout after the Beautiful sketch turned out...

Hidden behind one of the photos is this tag...
I truly LOVE hidde things and small details...
 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all an awesome and happy weekend ♥
Huge hugs from
.:Karin~Kajsan:.
 
 


Inga kommentarer:

01 09 10